●Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university with a major in human resources, computer science, business or related field (Equivalent: College-level coursework in personnel related fields and a substantial amount of senior level experience in the fields of human resources/personnel administration. Experience will be converted on the basis of two (2) years related experience for one (1) year of education.)
●Three (3) years of recent experience in information system development, management, and implementation.
Previous Banner experience and working knowledge, etc.
Knowledge and Abilities:
Working knowledge of HRIS system development and administration, systems analysis and research methods, and human resources functions and processes.
● Identify and lead projects related to the design, management, enhancement, and implementation of HRIS
● Translate HR requirements and write specification to communicate needs to information technology personnel
● Analyze system capability and data integrity
● Create customized and accurate reports and data analysis;
● Establish and maintain effective working relationships with those contacted in the course of work.
To apply please submit the attached employment application, a letter of application, resume’ with references and official transcript (s) to:
Lester Pourciau, VP for Human Resources
Office of Human Resources
J.S. Clark Annex, 1st Floor
Southern University and A&M College
Baton Rouge, LA 70813
(225) 771-2680 -PHONE
(225) 771-5617 - FAX
Criminal background check and reference verification is required.
Southern University is an equal opportunity employer.